DMVW offers both locomotive and track contracting services.
DMVW will assist your company in determining and acquiring the best locomotive unit(s) for your specific operation. Additionally, DMVW offers the following locomotive services:
1. Locomotive sale or lease/purchase programs.
2. FRA-mandated tests, such as 92-day, annual, and tri-annual tests.
3. Minor and major engine repair.
4. Load box tests.
5. Truck repairs including wheels and traction motors.
6. Electrical trouble-shooting and repair.
7. Preventive maintenance programs.
8. Air system trouble-shooting and repair.
DMVW's track contracting department can assist with virtually all of your industrial track requirements, including:
- Track design and layout.
- Track construction.
- Rehabilitation including: ties, ballast, and rail relay.
- Replace and upgrade switches.
- Maintenance programs.
- Minor derailments.
DMVW's Car Department provides contract Rail Car Inspection and Minor Repairs.